Follow us

Menu
PARTNER WITH USFREE NEWSLETTER
VISIT TheIndustry.beauty

Search Company Data

Description:

Founded by brothers James, Peter and John Mullen in 1984, Pink Shirtmaker was a British shirt-maker company with two flagship stores in London and New York.

Formally called 'Thomas Pink', it became a part of the LVMH Group when they purchased 70% of the company in 1999 and the remaining 30% in 2003. In December 2020, the company had closed down both of its other shops, its website and its social media activity.

The future of the company and brand is unknown.

For more news on Pink Shirtmaker, see our related stories below company information.

Company Information
Revenue:
£12,226,000 (2019)
Segments / Shopping Categories:
menswear; womenswear
Company Size (No. of Employees):
182 (2019)
Parent Company/Key Investors:
LVMH Group
Payment Methods:
Debit card; Credit card; PayPal;
UK Standalone Stores:
0 (2020)
CONTACT INFORMATION
Head Office Address:
3rd Floor Clarendon House, 11-12 Clifford Street London W1S 2LL
Head Office Telephone:
0800 130 0060 option 3
KEY EXECUTIVES:
Social Media:
Twitter:
View Twitter
Instagram:
View Instagram
Facebook:
View Facebook
Linked-in:
View Linked-in
Key Brands Stocked:
Thomas Pink

Filter by Company Type

W%j*^ij,jֱz&ثyh'('^jg׫ j z('j,~i\jƭ&醗ƭz +Xƭ%jXiyhqgjgkb
RELATED ARTICLES
Free NewsletterVISIT TheIndustry.beauty
crosschevron-leftchevron-right