Menu
FREE NEWSLETTERPARTNER WITH US

Search Company Data

Description:

The most affordable label in the Giorgio Armani group of brands, A/X Armani Exchange was launched in 1991. A more casual and youth-focussed brand, in 2005, to speed its growth, Giorgio Armani co-established a joint venture company, Presidio Holdings Ltd alongside Como Holdings. Initially, the company, Italy’s second largest fashion group after Prada, held 25% of Presidio Holdings with the remaining 75% in the hands of Como Holdings. In 2008, Giorgio Armani acquired an additional 25% stake and in 2014, he acquired the remaining 50% ensuring full ownership of the brand.

In 2017, following a reduction of fashion lines within the Giorgio Armani group, Armani Jeans was folded into A/X Armani Exchange and there was a contraction of the retail network.

Company Information
Annual Sales:
Giorgio Armani group revenue was €2.35 billion.
Segments / Shopping Categories:
shoes; footwear; camper; accessorises;
Company Size (No. of Employees):
Armani Group has 10,500 direct employees.
Parent Company/Key Investors:
Giorgio Armani S.p.A.
CONTACT INFORMATION
Head Office Address:
Via Bergognone nr. 38 46 e 59 Milan ZIP 020144
Head Office Telephone:
00 39 02 83106.1
KEY EXECUTIVES:
Chief Executive:
John Doe (CEO)
Marketing Director:
Sara Roberts - Marketing Director; Callum Haran - Marketing Director
Social Media:
RELATED ARTICLES
Free Newsletter
crosschevron-leftchevron-right