Dune London plans to reopen all stores in England from Monday
Following the latest COVID-19 update from the UK Government, Dune London plans to reopen all stores in England from Monday 15 June 2020.
The brands Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland stores will remain closed for now, following local Governments’ advice on stores reopening.
As the business reopens, a number of health and safety precautions are being put in place to protect both staff and customers, including:
- Social Distancing: Limiting the amount of people in store at any one time, with some guests being asked to queue outside at busier times.
- Cleaning: Stores will undergo regular deep-cleaning and sanitising throughout the day.
- Hand Sanitising: Hand sanitisers will be available in store, with masks also available to customers who wish to wear one.
- Contactless Card Payments: Where possible, recommending the use of contactless or card payment options whilst shopping. The nationwide UK limit on contactless card payments has increased from £30 to £45 to reduce physical contact at checkout.
- Returns: Unworn or unmarked goods purchased in-store accompanied by a receipt within 28 days of purchase can still be refunded or exchanged. receipt.
- Trying On Shoes: Dune London will continue to allow guests to try on shoes, introducing extra measures such as disposable pop socks when trying on footwear.
All Dune London stores in England will reopen Monday, including concessions in House Of Fraser and Debenhams.
Any goods that are returned to stores will be disinfected, including, where applicable, boxes and packaging.
Dune London is also encouraging guests to ask a team member to handle the product, to reduce the amount of contact in-store.