Join us to support your industry, and have the chance to win an Apple Watch in the colour of your choice.
TheIndustry.fashion has teamed up with more2 and BRC Learning (part of the British Retail Consortium) to capture the mood of the UK Retail industry as we go through continued change. We are interested in your priorities, your concerns, and how you are changing to better serve your customers and thrive in the next normal.
What is in it for me?
By participating, you will get early access to a report and an invitation to a webinar that more2 are producing using the findings from this survey, where we discuss our conclusions. With so much uncertainty in the market, opinion can be a vital guide to help us all through it, and your opinion counts.
You will also have the chance to win an Apple Watch SE GPS in the colour of your choice.
That’s not all, for each completed survey, more2 will organise for ten native trees to be planted in Madagascar, Mozambique or Nicaragua through Eden Reforestation Projects. Our way of saying thank you, to you and the planet!
What does it cover?
- What do you think represents the greatest opportunity to your brand, and what are the greatest threats?
- How confident are you in your digital capability? What is holding you back and how will you get to where your customers expect you to be?
- How are changing lifestyles and shopping habits impacting your brand?
- How is your company changing to adapt to the wider market changes?
- How will your stores evolve to follow changing consumer behaviour?
With your help, we want to take stock of how the retail industry is evolving during this time of massive change. By pooling our knowledge, we can move forwards with confidence, knowing that we share common challenges and priorities.
Who should participate?
We invite senior managers upwards to participate.
The data will only be shared in aggregate form and you have the option to record your responses anonymously, but if you’d like to be entered to win the Apple Watch*, your email address is required.
in partnership with