Scoop announces line-up of lingerie and swimwear designers
UK trade show Scoop has announced the line-up of lingerie and swimwear designers that will join the ready-to-wear and accessory collections at the Saatchi Gallery in January.
Under the creative direction of its Founder and MD, Karen Radley, Scoop will return to the Saatchi Gallery in Chelsea on 29-31 January 2023. Scoop’s curated edit of designers will include:
- Polo Ralph Lauren's newly launched AW23 intimates and lifestyle wear range
- Traditional french-designed lingerie and swimwear brand Huit
- Eco-luxe swimwear label HartiSWIM
- Eberjey's lingerie and sleepwear range
- Endless Love Affair, a vintage-inspired and eco-conscious lingerie, nightwear, and swimwear brand
- Hanro’s sustainable lingerie and loungewear collection
- Commando, which creates underwear using innovative design and technical fabrics
- Jessica Russell Flint’s collection, spanning sleepwear, ready-to-wear, accessories, and homeware.
- Amor ‘e coro, the Italian couture lingerie label
- Promise, a worldwide lingerie fashion brand from Barcelona
- Wolford's lingerie and shapewear collection
- Schiesser, a 150-year-old heritage brand, offering contemporary fabrics with heritage detailing
Karen Radley, Founder and MD of Scoop, commented: “The next edition of Scoop this January has a beautiful line up of lingerie, swimwear, and loungewear to compliment the ready-to-wear and accessories designers. There will be truly inspirational talent on showcase and innovative designers who are looking at new technologies and processes to produce beautiful fashion. It is going to very exciting for the buyers this season.”