Pure London announces Barbara Hulanicki collection debut and fashion showcase
The UK's leading trade fashion buying event, Pure London, has announced a line-up of inspirational new designers and much-loved returning womenswear brands, including the debut collection from Barbara Hulanicki for Flare Street.
The iconic founder and designer of Biba, Barbara Hulanicki has collaborated with slow-fashion ethical label Flare Street for an exclusive new AW20 collection which will be launching in the UK at Pure London. The collection features a range of modern and meticulously tailored flared bell bottoms and dresses.
Gloria Sandrucci, Event Director at Pure London said: "The ultimate destination for style essentials, Pure London showcases the newest global brands and the latest trends across our ready-to-wear and premium sections. I feel tremendously excited about the forthcoming AW20 show in February which will stage a fresh and new edit of directional pieces and distinctive designs for the new season."
Visitors to Pure London will also discover the new collection from luxury fashion designer, Matthew O’Brien. Since winning Britain’s Top Designer at 22, Matthew has spent the last few years building his brand and is now showcasing key pieces at of evening wear, ready to wear and a small selection of bridal from his autumn winter 2020 collections at Pure London.
Also showcasing at Pure London are:
- 1,618 will debut their first gender neutral collection.
- Manchester brand Urban Bliss will launch a new trend-led fashion collection.
- Derhy is celebrating its 50th birthday by revisiting their best sellers from the 70’s adapting them for 2020.
- Lemuel MC creates clothes from 100% linen, with ethical sustainability at its heart.
- Sofie Schnoor launches its Femme Power Autumn 2020 collection.
- AIRFIELD returns with its innovative, high quality designs to fit every life situation.
As a global show that celebrates newness, Pure London, annually attracts over 300,000 industry professionals from the UK and around the world via its shows, and digital platforms offering 365 unique content.
Pure London takes place at Olympia London from 9–11 February 2020.