Maison Lejaby celebrates 90 year anniversary with recycled fibres collection
Maison Lejaby is celebrating their 90th anniversary with a new autumn collection that pays homage to the brands long history.
Offering new textile innovations that respect the environment, the House has introduced its collection, Pas De Deux, a lace line created of recycled yarns.
Available now, the new 7-piece collection is based on archive designs from the last 90 years, fused with a contemporary edge.
- 100% of collections imagined, drawn, prototyped, tested locally
- 85% of lace French sourced
- 86% of overall materials from Europe
- 100% of materials OEKO-TEX certified
- 100% of boxes products made from recycled cardboard
Regarding the collection, the company said: "Pas De Deuxis a refined 7-piece range in three flattering shades of Peach, Rose and Volcano. Four bra styles, two of which go up to H cup and a choice of three pant styles provide modern styling and superb all-day comfort."