JOBS: Interim PR Manager for Precis, Jacques Vert, Dash & Eastex
26 September 2016
The Style Group Brands is looking for an interim PR manager for its Precis, Jacques Vert, Dash and Eastex brands.
Based: Shoreditch, London
Reporting to: Customer Director
Working with: Content team, Brand teams, Marketing and Retail teams
Team size: One (plus possible intern)
Job Purpose: Working with the brands to create PR strategies and ensure they are effectively rolled out. Running the day-to-day activities of the press office as the main touch-point for journalists. Conceptualising and implementing creative ideas for PR to drive growth in key target markets, whilst managing communications externally to the press and our brand partners.
- Ensuring press releases are on-brand and written to a journalistic standard
- Ensuring press focus is both strategic and sales driving - hitting monthly coverage targets
- Leading on projects such as seasonal press shows/special events/ brand launches
- Tracking and analysing activity performance, coordinating and generating reports for internal communications to brands
- Working with marketing to ensure PR is fully supportive of and integrated with their calendar
Personal Competencies and Skills
- At least 2 years PR experience within the fashion sector with online and retail experience and solid media contacts across both print and online publications
- Proven experience in managing small scale press events and brand launches
- Great communications skills and a particularly engaging writing style
- Discreet and professional with excellent communication and networking skills
- A results-focused approach to output and commitment to go the extra mile – the team is small so you will need to be as happy doing admin as leading campaigns
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Professionalism regarding time and deadlines
- The ideal candidate would be a positive, energetic team player who isn't afraid to work hard
Please contact Lucy Bevan at [email protected] with your CV and covering letter.