fbpx

SEARCH BY NAME

Try to search: fashion house, retailer

FILTER MY RESULTS

COMPANY TYPE

Pink Shirtmaker

Description:

Founded by brothers James, Peter and John Mullen in 1984, Pink Shirtmaker is a British shirt-maker company with two flagship stores in London and New York. Formally called 'Thomas Pink', it became a part of the LVMH Group when they purchased 70% of the company in 1999 and the remaining 30% in 2003.

During the 1990s, customers included Hugh Grant, J.F. Kennedy Jr and Elle Macpherson. Social media has recently been re-branded 'Pink Shirtmaker' as part of a re-brand that is suggested to also be taking place in store at a later point.

Company Information
Annual Sales:

£26,442,000 (FY 17)

Segments / Shopping Categories:

menswear; womenswear

Company Size (No. of Employees): 236
Parent Company/Key Investors:

LVMH Group

UK Standalone Stores: 10
International Stores & Stockists: 17
Total Global Stores & Stockists: 27
Group Companies:

Berluti; Céline; Charles & Keith; Dior; Emilio Pucci; Fendi; Givenchy; House of Bijan; Kenzo; Loewe; Loro Piana; Louis Vuitton; Marc Jacobs; Moynat; Nicholas Kirkwood; Rimowa; Thomas Pink

Key Brands Stocked:

Thomas Pink

Contact Information
Head Office Address:
Thomas Pink Limited, 6th Floor, 10 Howick Place, London SW1P 1GW
Head Office Telephone: 0800 130 0060, option 3
Key Locations:

85 Jermyn Street,
London, SW1Y 6JD

32a Castle Street,
Edinburgh, EH2 3HT

Cabot Place, Canary Wharf,
London, E14 4QT

Key Executives
Chief Executive: Christopher Zanardi-Landi (CEO)
Buying Director: Alejandra Caro (Merchandise Director)
Design Director: John Ray (Creative Director)
Retail Director: Nathalie Rinderknech-L'Hoste (Retail Director UK & Europe)
Digital Director: Christina Fabritius Eskebaek (E-Commerce and Omnichannel Director)
HR Director: Maud Alvarez-Pereyre

Send message to moderator


MOST VIEWED THIS WEEK

LATEST ON THE INDUSTRY

H&M sign

H&M Group agrees new £861.5m credit line

The H&M group has signed a new 12 months €980 million (£861.5m) revolving credit facility to strengthen...
Westfield Stratford 2020

Westfield Executives and Senior Management Team take 25% pay cut

Senior Executives at shopping centre owner Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield will donate 25% of their pay to help support the...

Coats joins the global effort to tackle PPE shortage

Leading industrial thread company Coats has joined the Gerber PPE Task Force as a coalition partner, to...

LATEST EVENTS

In Conversation with Jane Shepherdson & Sacha Newall: Date TBC

We will be hosting the next of our "In Conversation" series in partnership with Klarna, at SKETCH in London’s Mayfair....