MP and chair of Parliament’s Environmental Audit Committee, Mary Creagh, will be among the leading line-up of speakers of our brand new event, staged in partnership with Avery Dennison, Fashion Futures Forum – “Creating a more responsive and responsible future for fashion.”
This inaugural event will take place in London’s most exciting and exclusive new private members’ club, White City House, from 2-6pm on 27 November, where we will assemble 60 leading fashion professionals to listen to a series of panel discussions and interviews on how to address the challenges of meeting the seemingly conflicting customer demands of delivering constant newness and trends while being as respectful as we can of the environment.
We believe, however, that while the pressures on the fashion industry have never been greater the opportunities have never been more exciting either. And never before have there been so many solutions and innovations to help you get it right and to stay ahead ahead of the game.
Leading speakers from luxury brands to high street players and innovative independent labels will unite at this event to discuss and debate the move to a more responsive design model, greater transparency and traceability in the supply chain, and the adoption of more sustainable materials and circular practices.
Our first speakers announced! And several more will be revealed in the run-up to this exclusive event.
- Mary Creagh, MP, Chair, Parliament’s Environmental Audit Committee
- Sandra Mertens-Lustig, Joint Managing Director, Agent Provocateur
- Maria Grachvogel, designer
- Jonathan Mitchell, Founder, Brothers We Stand
- Tamsin Lejeune, CEO, Ethical Fashion Forum
- Gemma Metheringham, Creative Director, Next/LABEL
By taking just a half-day out of your busy schedule you will:
- Be inspired and informed by industry-leading speakers
- Network with like-minded peers from across fashion
- Learn about new solutions that could transform your business
- Experience ethically sourced refreshments and cocktails in London’s most exciting (and fully sustainable) new private members’ club
Book now here and take advantage of our early bird ticket rate of just £75+VAT. From 23 October, the price will increase to £95+VAT. Spaces are strictly limited, so we advise booking as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Please note this event is targeted at fashion industry professionals in the fields of buying, sourcing, designing, sustainability, branding, marketing, as well as brand and retail owners and directors.