A whole new wave of online shoppers has grown out of the pandemic but they are behaving differently from before. Building confidence and trust with these shoppers – to encourage conversion and repeat sales – is more important than ever.
Ensuring your customers (both new and old) find the right fit for them the first time can revolutionise their experience and encourage long-term loyalty.
In addition, the data gleaned will help you make better strategic decisions and deepen your relationship with your customers.
This exclusive executive breakfast in partnership with expert True Fit will provide insights into:
- Fashion retail’s most comprehensive data platform – the Fashion Genome – containing over $250bn of transactions, style and fit attributes for more than 17,000 brands and over 200m True Fit profiles
- The revolutionary new 4-in-1 Size & Fit solution that serves 100% of all online traffic, uniting social, general and personal advice into one cohesive shopping service
- Leveraging data to understand consumers’ cross-market, brand and fit preferences
- Improve on-site conversion and encourage repeat purchases
- Drive long-term loyalty through an enhanced customer experience
Join us for this invitation-only event at Michelin Star restaurant sketch in London’s Mayfair to network with peers, join in energetic conversation and leave feeling inspired to lead your business into future success.
Format and Timings - 20th October, 2021
8.30am: Arrival, networking & coffee / breakfast canapés
9.00am: Welcome from Lauretta Roberts, TheIndustry.fashion
9.05am: Roundtable + seated for full breakfast
11.30am: Close of event
This is an invitation only event. Please sign up for our FREE daily newsletter so that you are on our database for consideration for future events.
In proud partnership with