Our fashion events span exclusive In Conversations, practical Masterclasses and Forums; these fashion industry events are held in inspiring locations. Use our fashion networking events to make that all-important connection.
Masterclass: Scaling up for success – how nailing the logistics can take your business to the next level
2nd December @ 8:30 am - 10:30 am
Leicester Square, 10 Wardour Street
+ Google Map
“Scaling up for success – how nailing the logistics can take your business to the next level”
Getting up and running online is a must do for any fashion brand. But at what point do you really need to look at employing experts in logistics and technology to truly unlock your brand’s potential? With the right partners in place you can power further growth through better stock availability, more strategic buying and promotional strategies, improved shipping, delivery and returns, supercharging international sales and much more.
This masterclass will look at:
- Integrating bricks and mortar and online logistics
- Optimising stock availability across your channels
- Anticipating and managing returns to best effect
- Identifying fast and slow selling lines and implementing the correct strategy to deal with these
- Managing the peaks and troughs of demand
- Scaling up your international business
- Expanding your services and shipping options (from Click & Collect to next day delivery) to compete with leading players in the market
- Retaining a positive and consistent brand experience from order to delivery to returns
- The key logistical and technological building blocks to get in place to provide a robust platform for growth.
Stewart Firth and Oliver Winstanley from Torque, the true logistics experts who list leading retail businesses Sweaty Betty, TM Lewin, Seraphine, Hush and I Saw It First as clients in the fashion market.
Hear from Mark Robertson from Veeqo, Omni-channel fulfilment: how the best brands are offering a true Omni-channel experience. Learn from Case studies and key take-aways.
We’ll be hearing from Rupert Youngman, managing director of HUSH the independent women’s fashion & lifestyle brand who will offer actionable advice. Find out how it went from kitchen table to fast-growing global success.
8am: Arrivals and light breakfast
8.30am: Welcome, Lauretta Roberts, TheIndustry.fashion
8.35am: Oliver Winstanley & Stewart Firth, Torque, the logistics experts
9.10am: Mark Robertson, Veeqo, Omni-channel fulfilment: how the best brands are offering a true Omni-channel experience.
9.55am: Actionable advice from Managing Director, HUSH, Rupert Youngman.
10.30am: Q&A and close
The Studios, 2nd Floor, W London – Leicester Square, 10 Wardour Street.
To qualify to attend this event for FREE, you must be a CEO, MD, general manager, e-commerce, operations, logistics or trading head at a fashion, beauty or lifestyle brand or retailer.
Staged in proud partnership with