Claire’s, the ear piercing and accessories specialist, has launched its first loyalty scheme in the UK and ROI offering benefits such as points, free shipping and birthday surprises.
The retailer, which operates fully owned and concession stores in 17 countries throughout North America and Europe and franchises stores in a further 28 countries, revealed the details of the scheme, which rewards customers for engagement and loyalty.
Key benefits of the free to join scheme are:
- Earning 1 point for every £1/€1 spent and points for engaging with Claire’s
- Unlocking a £5/€5 reward with every 100 points earned
- Receiving free shipping twice per year
- Receiving special personalised deals and perks, including a birthday surprise
- Qualifying for exclusive member events and exclusive discounts
“We are excited to begin the rollout of our Claire’s rewards loyalty program in Europe with our initial launch this week in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland!” said Claire’s executive vice president and CMO Kristin Patrick.
“We are always finding ways in which we can gratify our customers, and with the launch of the loyalty programme we can offer many great benefits, giving them more engaging touch-points with the Claire’s brand that generations of trend-conscious girls and women have grown to love!” Patrick added.
Claire’s focuses on fun, fashionable jewellery and accessories for girls and women and claims to have pierced more than 110 million ears in its 40-plus-year history.