Amazon Fashion reveals 10 designers for Making the Cut Season 3
Making the Cut is returning to Prime Video on 19 August 2022, bringing together ten designers from around the world to find the next great global fashion brand.
Hosted by Heidi Klum and Tim Gunn, the designers will compete for a $1 million prize to invest in their business and a mentorship with Amazon Fashion. The winner will also have the opportunity to create an exclusive brand in collaboration with Amazon Fashion and launch their existing brands in the Amazon Fashion store.
In the shoppable series, limited-edition versions of the winning look from each episode will be available for purchase exclusively in Amazon Fashion’s Making the Cut store.
Judging the looks and business acumen of the designers, fashion names including House of Harlow 1960 Creative Director Nicole Richie and Moschino Creative Director Jeremy Scott will also appear on the show.
The 10 designers in the new Making the Cut season include:
- Georgia Hardinge, Founder of Georgia Hardinge
- Yannik Zamboni, Founder of Maison Blanche
- Ciara Chyanne Morgan, Founder of Ciara Chyanne
- Curtis Cassell, Founder of Queera
- Emily Bargeron, Founder of Mamie Ruth
- Gabriella Meyer, Founder of Denim Critic
- Jeanette Limas, Founder of Jeanette Limas
- Markantoine Lynch-Boisvert, Founder of MRKNTN
- Rafael Chaouiche, Founder of Chaouiche
- Sienna Li, Founder of Sienna Li
The new season will drop two episodes each week, with the finale set to air on 9 September 2022.